As Berry Grows

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

16 weeks

I am doing pretty well. I have a lot of work to do at school, but other than that life is good. Because I am so busy I have a hard time keeping track of my eating habits, which have traditionally been awful, as anyone who knows me well can attest to. I have found a pregnancy nutrition site that has proven to be helpful. It allows you to input your food that you have eaten and calculates the nutritional value so you can be sure that you are eating enough of the right things. Its cool. I like it a lot. It also gives you sample meal plans for the week, not that I have time to follow them. And it gives you and exercise plan. It really is great for me since I never pay attention to any of those things. Anyway, I have nothing more to share about my and Strawberry's progress. I have to get some blood work done at some point this week so they can check the alpha fetal proteins for birth defects. So all is well. I'll update more soon and I will upload pictures of me so that those of you who dont see me regularly can see my little belly. Really I just look like a skinny girl who needs to work on her stomach. But if I lift my shirt a bit, it is more obvious. :)

Ok talk to you all later!

B

3 Comments:

  • Thanks for sharing. I can only imagine how you look. Has your face gotten fatter? You know, nice round "cheekies".

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 PM  

  • hey...when is ur next appt...if it is too far away and u can't wait to find out...let me know...might be able to pull some strings...

    now is the time to hit huggies and gerber and pampers websites to register so they can send coupons and free samples... also if u want a free baby counter to put on your email or where ever go to i think its babysfirstphotos.com...if that don't work, let me know...its been a minute since i needed it..

    stop the stress...all of it ...even the stress u don't tell ne one abt...

    i will hit u on im l8r

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 PM  

  • www.babysfirstsite.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home