As Berry Grows

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Popcorn

Well I went to the doctor and gave more blood. I guess I will get the result s from that test at my next appointment on Oct. 28 when I will be 19 weeks. I'm still not looking much bigger. I have gained about 3.5 pounds to date. I've always had trouble gaining weight so I guess that is translating to pregnancy too. But of course I will inevitably gain a bit more. :) I do have a little bitty belly, although you could miss it if you looked too quickly! I still haven't taken any pictures but I will get the camera out and take some soon, ok?

In other news, I am starting to feel the baby a lot. I felt her move first a little more than a week ago. But now she is moving around all the time. It feels like I have a little popcorn popper in my belly. I feel little thumps every once in a while and they tend to be in rapid succession. I find that she moves most in the evening. She has even made me wake up in the middle of the night! I guess that my movement during the day rocks her to sleep and that when I am still in the evening she is wide awake. It's cool, though. I like feeling my little Strawberry doing her yoga. It's cute. It may not be so cute though once she is bigger and I have a foot in my rib!

Well that's all for now. I will begin week 17 on Monday 10/10. I'll post Berry's latest stats then.

1 Comments:

  • Call my grandmother and ask her to make you some potato salad, STAT

    By Blogger C-dot, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home