As Berry Grows

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Li'l Mama Is Getting Big :)

Arden is about to be 13 months next week. She is such a big girl now. She is talking up a storm! She says about 30 words now. Developmentally a baby her age should have a vocabulary of about 1-5 words so Arden is way ahead of the game. On the walking front, Arden can walk and has walked but she is such a scaredy cat (my mom calls her cautious) that she wont walk for longer than a few steps before either sitting down or grabbing onto something LOL.
At her one year appoinntment Arden weighed in at 19 lbs 5 oz and she is 30 inches tall. So she is long and skinny. (15th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height).
I dont know what else I can say about her except that she is such a joy and is a smart little girl. I think she may be too smart for her own good. LOL I love being her mommy.

Here are some pics:























3 Comments:

  • It is so very amazing to see a chronicle of Arden's life and your life as a mommy. I am so glad that you have done this and given this to us. We know that your time will be spent in so many other places as you and she grow in life and responsibility.

    My greatest joy is sharing life with those who I love. And you two are two whom I adore! At the close of this day, after the close of so many busy days previously, I have returned to my favorite snuggle spot - "As Berry Grows." Reading it and looking at the pictures, past and present, are comforting as I close this busy day to rest. Nothing is better for me than to have touched you from my heart. I love you Bri

    Auntie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:21 AM  

  • I do not know you but I came to your page through Cool AC's page. I can remember the first time I came by and I was in aww of how cute she is and so photogenic..it's amazing that's she's one already....they grow up so fast :)

    By Blogger Ms.Honey, at 3:40 PM  

  • Motherhood is nothing anyone can explain but the joy of watchin your child grow is truly amazing...I have written here in support of my sister the Curator several times and now to really experience motherhood im certain now more than ever before that GOD IS...She is beautiful

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home