As Berry Grows

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

To the Left... To the Left

Well Arden just turned 8 months on the 11th!! I cant believe how big my baby girl is getting so quickly. In exciting news, Arden'f first tooth came in on the bottom "to the left" on halloween! The second came in right next to it a couple days later! Now they are really becoming visible although they arent all the way in yet. She is learning to use those little teeth. She has already bitten me while nursing several times now. OUCH!! I keep trying to get her to stop. I yell ouch and pull her away from the boob. Sometimes she just looks at me and laughs, other times she whimpers as if I am such a mean mommy!

She still wont crawl. She tries to move around but she keeps going backward and it makes her soooo mad, especially when she really wants to get to something. She would much rather stand. She takes steps if you hold her hands. If she is sitting on your lap she tries to get down onto the floor as if she can just stand up there. I keep reminding her that she cant stand up yet but she still thinks she can! I think that once she crawls (if she ever does) she will shortly thereafter walk. I think she will be a runner like her mommy! She's got little muscular quads and calves already!

Hmmm what else can I say about her development? Well it seems that she is somewhat advanced in her "communication" because she has been waving hi and bye since she was 6 months and apparently that is a skill most 8 month olds start to develop. What can I say? My munchkin is a genius! LOL. She also recognizes herself in the mirror and in pictures and has been able to do so for several weeks.

I guess I will post some pictures from her 7th month. She's a beauty but of course you knew that already haha!


Fuzzy wuzzy outfit


Playing


Sweetie


Learning


Snow angel


Cheeks!!


Ready to brave the cold


I can grab cheerios!


Yummy cheerios


Fun with Uma


I love tights! (well mommy does!)


Pretty girl


Me and my friends the twins


Hooray


Can you see my little tooth buds?


Making a birthday card for Auntie Shab

4 Comments:

  • Wow! She looks so different from when we went to Canada. I need to get down there to see her, ASAP! Mrs. C's babies are getting big too! I feel like I'm missing everything. We need the pool. Is it summer yet?

    By Blogger Cool AC, at 7:49 PM  

  • Wow, has time flown, she is just absolutley gorgeous, so precious..
    -mk

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 PM  

  • i luff her! (hint hit: maybe if her mama got back in runners shape arden would start to move her tush too!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:38 PM  

  • She is the cutest thing...why is she so photogenic LOL

    By Blogger Ms.Honey, at 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home