As Berry Grows

Monday, August 07, 2006

Back on Track

Ok I am going to try to get back to my regular posting.

Arden is doing very well. She grabs at everything and shoves it straight in her mouth! She is a drool machine. I know a tooth is on its way! She hasnt been too cranky though even though I know her gums are bothering her. I guess she is just a trooper and sucks it up. Dont get me wrong, she has her moments of screaming when she feels pain, but they have been minimal.

Arden is talking more than ever. Now she has started talking herself to sleep. When she is really tired and fighting sleep she starts talking (loudly) and eventually she falls asleep. Unfortunately she did this is church right when the pastor was starting the message! So we had to hear much of the service from the hall!! I guess she is just a talker!

She started trying cereal last week. She is still trying to get the hang of keeping the food in her mouth, but she is doing better each time. Next week I will introduce a food. And I will intorduce a new food each week!

Its all very exciting, but sad at the same time watching her grow. I miss my little "worm" as auntie Tai called her. I met my new nephew this weekend (he is 1 month old) and I realized just how big Arden has gotten! (Pics soon to come of that meeting) Arden is growing way too fast. I wish I could just freeze time so I could enjoy her at this stage for just a little longer! I am glad I have kept this blog because it helps me to remember all of the little phases of her life.

There are sooooo many pictures that I have to post but I still havent gotten them off of the camera bc my computer died. So I am waiting for my new computer to be shipped.

But here are a few pictures from this past weekend. My friend (who also made the header for this site) took them while we were visiting. He took great pictures. He's the best! He's moving away :( (We'll miss you Charlie!!)

Enjoy the pics!!!























4 Comments:

  • these shots show how much you all resemble... particularly in the black and white one (*snicker*)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 PM  

  • i know... we have the smame profile...

    black and white... are you trying to make a joke??? we are cinnamon and butterscotch thank you very much! LOL

    By Blogger bc, at 12:29 PM  

  • What a beautiful little girl!! She is absolutely gorgeous...she needs to be in pictures!

    By Blogger sunshine, at 4:43 PM  

  • Awww, she is such a doll! I wanna see the picture of her in THE HAT! LOL! I know you will post it when your computer is fixed!

    By Blogger Cool AC, at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home