As Berry Grows

Monday, April 10, 2006

Arden's 1st Day of School



On Friday, Ari attended her first day of law school. Well I guess that isnt exactly true considering that she has technically completed almost a full year in utero. But this was her 1st day "on the outside." I brought her since I only had one class. She was very well behaved as usual. Thos who saw her said that they fell in love! She was glad to meet some of her aunties and uncles. We ended up staying a lot longer than I intended. We were there all day. The day was especially long for Ari because she also attended the Con Law class that I teach at the Jr High school at 8am. The kids were glad to see her. Needless to say, she was quite worn out once we got home and she was cranky all night and the next day (her naps had been interrupted all day by onlookers and well wishers.)

All in all the day was good despite the fact that Arden peed on me TWICE!! Argh. Anyway, here are some pics of Ari with some of her honorary Aunties at her first day of law school.










4 Comments:

  • She is so adorable! I wish I could have been there...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 AM  

  • What a muffin! Congratulations! I would like to invite you to join so many other mamas telling their tales at Being Mama Daily.

    By Blogger A Girl Again, at 1:00 PM  

  • Azizah told me you had a pretty baby and she wasn't lying!

    By Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie, at 4:25 PM  

  • Looks like so much fun!! I hope we can get the kids together soon. :-p

    By Blogger KA, at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home