As Berry Grows

Thursday, March 09, 2006

On Pins and Needles

Ok, well the walking has not put me into spontaneous labor yet so I am going to try one last thing. I went to my chiropractor yesterday and she suggested that I try acupuncture before I get induced at the hospital with pitocin. (Pitocin makes for such a hard labor and I wont be a good experience for me or Arden). Acupuncture has been known to stimulate strong contractions enough to send people staright to labor and delivery. So I have an acupunture appointment today at 5. I am hoping that it works and I have this baby today or Friday. :) If it doesnt work, then I will talk to my doctor on Friday about the induction.

Everyone, keep your fingers crossed for me, ok????

3 Comments:

  • I hope the accupuncture works well for you. Best wishes for a quick and easy labor. You and Arden will be in my thoughts and prayers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:42 AM  

  • Thanks Kalia. I am keeping you and your little Tater in my thoughts and prayers too. We're almost done :)

    By Blogger bc, at 1:35 PM  

  • Get c-ker to pop a balloon behind you.

    Maybe we can scare her out?

    Did you ask grammy for an "old school method?"

    By Blogger C-dot, at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home