As Berry Grows

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Walking to the Finishline

Well this is the final stretch for me and Arden. This week is her week. My spring break starts next week and I need her to be born by then. My doctor knows that I only will have 2 weeks of class that I will be able to miss, so he suggested that he may induce me on Saturday the 11th, if she doesnt come on her own this week, so that I will have the baby home for spring break. I really dont want to be induced but I know that the extra week with the baby is HUGE, so I am going to do it if necessary.

I hope she will come on her own and have been doing what I can to help her along. I have been drinking teas. I went walking for 3 hours at Tyson's mall trying to coax the baby out. I guess I am going to walk my way to the finishline. I told Arden that the eviction notice has been posted and that her days are numbered! She can go peaceably this week on her own, or by force on Saturday. The choice is hers! LOL. I hope she decides to cooperate.

I am really tired today. Maybe all that walking is taking its toll. I didnt sleep very well last night. My belly is sore and kind of crampy and tight. I keep having little contractions but nothing to write home about. Every time she moves it hurts me. Maybe she is preparing herself? I don't know. All I know is that I am ready and she needs to get ready too...quickly.

2 Comments:

  • Congrats! If there is anything I can help you with as far law journal or outlines or anything school related goes --that is about the only area in which I could be of service to you at this point:-) -- please do not hesitate to let me know.

    -Shannon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 AM  

  • Thanks Shannon. I appreciate it. And thanks for keeping up with Berry's blog! I didnt realize she had faithful readers. :)

    By Blogger bc, at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home