As Berry Grows

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Clone Pics Are Up!

As promised I have posted the picture of me as a VERY newborn baby and the picture of Arden Brielle that it resembles. For some reason, blogger is not posting the pictures in the proper size and they are barely visible. So I will invite you all to look at my baby page on babyfit.com. Go to the photo gallery and look for the pic of me as a baby and compare it to the one of Arden right next to it. (You can access the photogallery by clicking the box on the right side of the screen that says something like "visit my baby page photo gallery"). Let me know what you think. Is it wishful thinking or does she seem to look like I did? There are also updated pics of Arden's room with the accessories.

In other news. I am now 38 weeks. Hopefully I will be posting a picture of my baby (in living color) very soon. Here are my stats for this week.

Arden's growth has slowed down a great deal, with the exception of fat production. Because of space limitations, she bends her arms and legs, holding them close to the body. She is probably close to 6 pounds or more at this stage.

Once again not much to tell. Basically the synopsis is, she's ready to come out!

That's all for now. I will keep you posted on any developments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home