As Berry Grows

Monday, February 13, 2006

Sorry

I skipped 34 weeks it seems. I am 35 weeks now. I am tired and am ready for Arden to get here. I am trying not to be too cranky but often times I wish I could bite people's heads off! My feet and hands are starting to swell and the baby is sitting very low in my pelvis. So I think she will be here soon. At least I hope she will. My mom thinks I will go in about 2 more weeks. I guess we shall see. I have more to do before her arrival. I have to assemble a few more things and arrange some things in her room. Lots of work, not much time! Well I am going to post the 35 week stats. Until next time.

Arden's getting big. She weighs about 5 pounds and is just over about 18 inches long. Because it's so snug in the womb, she isn't doing somersaults anymore, but she tries her best to stretch out her little arms and legs. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

6 Comments:

  • Get your rest now B! Sleep as much as you can. You will be up and about when she gets here.

    By Blogger Cool AC, at 3:53 PM  

  • So the baby can poop in you?

    Is she really supposed to be here in two weeks???!!!!

    That is too much...

    By Blogger C-dot, at 12:51 PM  

  • Yes C-dot, Ari could poop in me theoretically. Actually sometimes it does happen right before the babies are born and the doctors then get concerned that the baby may have aspirated some of the fluid with the poop when they are born. They sometimes have to have extra suction and close monitoring in thpse situations. But for the most part the babies dont poop inside unless they are overdue.

    I will be full term in less than 2 weeks. I am ready for her to come out now! But I think timing wise, the best time would be for her to come between Feb 24th and March 12th. Because then I would get spring break at home with her too. I hope she comes closer to the 24th than to March 12th, quite honestly. I am not comfortable anymore.

    By Blogger bc, at 12:59 PM  

  • the time has really gone by fast!! i know it's easier said than done, but try to relax as musch as possible. i hope the heated back pillow is working a little...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 PM  

  • No! What happened about the 19th date?

    Anyway - yes we have lots to do. We need to pack your overnight bag and prep for the hospital run too. Dont forget.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 AM  

  • Yes Stink it could really be anytime soon. I have packed the baby's bag, but I need to pack my own. I really dont know what to bring. I'll do it this weekend. Maybe we can go figure out the hospital route too this weekend.

    By Blogger bc, at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home