As Berry Grows

Friday, December 02, 2005

Pictures Finally

Well I finally have some pictures of me to post. These are from around Thanksgiving when I was somewehere around 23 weeks. I'll be 25 weeks on Sunday the 4th (6 months). There still isnt much to show, but I do have a little belly. I actually have gotten noticably bigger since these were taken. People are finally starting to ask me when the baby is due. I guess I am certifiably pregnant now. :)

I went to the doctor today and my total weight gain is about 10 or 11 pounds. It's hard to tell because I have changed doctors so the scales are different and I think the other one was a little off. So this is my best estimate, as I dont have a scale in my house!

I hope all is well with everyone. I will post Ari's ultrasound when I get a chance to scan it. I've been so busy. :)

1 Comments:

  • You look so cute with a little round belly. Thanks for the visual.

    Love ya,

    Daddy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home