As Berry Grows

Friday, November 11, 2005

Sick of the Name Game

I am tired of playing the name game so I am just going to pick one, right now! I am going to go with my gut on this so little Berry's given name will be .................... drumroll please ..............................................

Arden Brielle

Arden means enthusiastic. Brielle means strong (like my name).

I know that everybody wont like it but it doesnt really matter does it? You guys will call her what you want anyway. (Poor kid will probably have a few different names: Ari, Brielle, Berry...) So that's that. Her name is Arden (aka Ari...).

Whew. Now I can breathe a little easier.

6 Comments:

  • fine with me! (u sure you dont want to go with HOLLY Green?) j/k i like arden. (pls no Y tho)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 AM  

  • i like it bri! i'm so excited :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:57 PM  

  • ARDEN!!! get yo ass in this house

    that's a cute name

    By Blogger C-dot, at 2:19 PM  

  • Thanks I'm glad you guys like it. (No C-ker, I'm good on Holly and the other Green names!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:24 PM  

  • For some reason, I associate Arden as a color of green. Actually, come to think of it, I'm pretty sure there is a crayon or color pencil out there called "Arden Green." I tried to look up arden on dictionary.com because clearly I don't want to write my memo. Arden is the name of various places in the U.S., but probably the most famous is the Arden Forest as the setting for Shakespeare's "As You Like It." Come to think of it, I don't think I ever read that, so it must be the crayon. Don't you love my long posts?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 PM  

  • Its a strong name- LOVE IT!
    Brielle = Briana + Michelle.
    You have my complete approval:)
    -Myo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home