As Berry Grows

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Names......... Decisions...Decisions

I never thought how hard it would be to pick a name for this kid. It really is difficult though. I mean they will have to live with it forever (in theory). I think my mom did a good job on my name and I want to do just as well. Well the previous entry has a discussion on possible names, and I have divulged in the comments section what names I am considering. Please go check that out and then add your own comment because it is driving me insane. Calling the baby Berry/Strawberry is cute, but I would like to call him/her by their real name very soon. (Like after the ultrasound and I find out the sex!) OK so everyone please read through the comments from the post entitled "HELP" and chime in with your two cents. I actually want to hear it. :)

** Disclaimer **

Inevitably a name will be chosen that one/several of you may not like, but you'll get over it when you see the cute little baby that looks just like me . :) (Well at least I hope it looks like me because I was such a cutie when I was little, not to toot my own horn or anything!)

1 Comments:

  • wht about GENESIS (g) or SIMONE (g)?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home