As Berry Grows

Monday, November 07, 2005

Moving Along

Well we are slowly but surely getting to the end of this journey called pregnancy. I still don't know what this baby's name will be. Please check the comments in the post entitled "Help" to read the suggestions so far and to add your own. I have my ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday (the day after tomorrow)! I am excited to find out what this little one is because, quite honestly, I want to go shopping! I have encountered some issues with my student insurance coverage, so I will soon have a new doctor. *sigh* I just hate this formal accommodation stuff that must be taken care of. What happened to the days of people having kids in their houses with the women from the neighborhood coming to her aid? LOL! I bet I could do it the oldfashioned way with a midwife. I just could really care less about this insurance, hospital, doctor stuff. It's annoying quite honestly. Although the modern day technological advances such as the ultrasound I do greatly appreciate.

Well I am 21 weeks this week. Here are Berry's (soon to have a real name) stats:

  • Berry is getting stronger and looking much like a tiny newborn with a natural formed mouth and lips, nose and fully developed eyelids and eyebrows.
  • Her legs will be close to the final natural proportion to the body and head.
  • Her heart can be detected by a standard stethoscope.
  • She now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long.

Ok I have nothing else to say today. I'll talk to you later! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home