As Berry Grows

Monday, November 14, 2005

22 Weeks!

I'm 22 weeks this week, although I don't look like I am! I am really busy and I don't have time to do a complete entry but I will give you Arden's stats.

Arden now looks like a miniature newborn, checking in at 10.9 inches and almost 1 pound. Her skin will continue to appear wrinkled until she gains enough weight to fill it out, and the fine hair (lanugo) that covers her head and body is now visible. Her lips are becoming more distinct, and the first signs of teeth are appearing as buds beneath her gum line. Her eyes are developed, though the iris (the colored part of the eye) still lacks pigment. Eyelids and eyebrows are in place, and her pancreas, essential for hormone production, is developing steadily.

That's all I have time for today. Until next time!!!

3 Comments:

  • Hi! I saw a post of yours on babyfit on the careers thread. When I saw that you were a law student in DC, I was like, "I wonder if she knows Azizah!?!" Then, I saw your first post and I was like, "Wow, what a small world." LOL

    Anywho ... I hope your pregnancy continues to go well. Maybe I'll see you around babyfit and the blogspots! Take care of yourself and Arden!

    By Blogger KA, at 2:03 PM  

  • okay this is just a TAD late... but i like the name LYDIA (its classic but cute :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 AM  

  • BG_green your site is very nice. Good luck with your first daughter......Chocolate_diva

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home