As Berry Grows

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Arden's 3d Photo Shoot




Well, we finally had a 3d photo shoot of Arden today. It was a lot of fun. She was pretty cooperative although she did keep putting her hands over her eyes or in her mouth blocking our view of her face. She also kept putting her legs behind her head. I didnt realize what a contortionist I had in my belly. She seemingly fills up every little bit of space she has in there. She's very long.




In the ultrasound session we got a CD with 35 pictures from the session and a 30 min DVD that is in 4d so you can see her moving and rubbing her eyes... Plus we got some pictures printed out, too. It was really very cool. I am posting a few of the pics so you guys can see how cute she is. My mom and big sis swear she looks like I did when I was a baby. I hope she does, but I can't say conclusively that she does!


I am 28 weeks this week. I guess I will post Arden's stats:

The amount of Arden's brain tissue is increasing and what was a smooth surface of the brain is now more characteristic of the grooves and indentations of a developed brain.

  • Arden has eyelashes and eyebrows, but the ultrasound showed that she doesnt have very much hair yet! (I didnt have much as a baby either!)

  • Her lungs are now capable of breathing air.

  • Though still lean she is starting to get chubbier.

  • She can open her eyes and will turn her head toward a continuous bright light on the outside.

  • Baby's Size (head to rump) this week: 10 inches
    15.75 inches (head to toes)
  • Weight: a little more than 2 lbs

5 Comments:

  • I love the sucking thumb picture! Too cute!

    By Blogger Cool AC, at 8:01 AM  

  • oh baby arden! i forgot to tell u i had a dream that she had these huge cheekies and eyes like puss-n-boots. her cheeks were so fat that in my dream we could pop them. lol. i did notice how big her cheeks were... but my vision was so clear!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 AM  

  • that's one of the first things i mentioned to bri c-ker, arden's cheekies!!! so pumpkin'.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:01 PM  

  • I'm glad you guys like her pictures. She looks like she has the makings of a pretty baby!

    By Blogger bc, at 8:57 PM  

  • Your little girl is just precious! It is crazy to think of how quickly the time is passing. She will be here before you know it! I really love this 3D/4D technology; it is amazing to watch the babies grow. Best wishes with the remaining weeks of your pregnancy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home