As Berry Grows

Sunday, January 29, 2006

NESTING!!!!!

Ok, I have been on a nesting binge in the last couple of weeks. For those of you who may not know what I mean, it is said that when the baby close to being born, the mother begins to "nest". She has a sense of urgency that she must get everything for the baby in order. Well that has been me these past couple of weeks. I cant explain why, but I cant stop making preparations for the baby. I want to stop sometimes but I cant stop! I have put together all of her furniture myself. I have washed all of her 0-3 month clothes and blankets and towels... I have put most things away in preparation for getting new things at my next shower (Its on Feb 4th by the way). They say that when you are as out of control with it as I am, birth is imminent. I hope to buy a little more time but I have a feeling Arden is coming a bit earlier than March 19th. I guess we shall see.

In all of my nesting commotion I failed to do the 32 week update. I am 33 weeks today and here are the stats:

This week Arden weighs about 4 pounds and measures 17.2 inches from the top of her head to her heels. Her skin is becoming less red and wrinkled, and while most of her bones are hardening, her skull is quite pliable and not completely joined. This will help her ease out of the narrow birth canal. She still may be sucking her thumb in preparation for feeding when she is born.

Finally, here are some picture of the room and of me at 32.5 - 33 weeks... Enjoy!







































9 Comments:

  • that room is adorable!

    By Blogger pinknest, at 5:37 PM  

  • Thanks!!!

    By Blogger bc, at 5:46 PM  

  • WOW! I love that room! Awww, I'm gonna make another blanket to match it. :)

    By Blogger Cool AC, at 11:22 AM  

  • Yay more matching accessories!!!! I have to accessorize. That will be fun!

    By Blogger bc, at 11:30 AM  

  • EH-HEM! I know you did most of the work yourself... But these pictures reflect my work as well :) Ill need 2 give you business cards to hand out for me :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:11 PM  

  • Oh sheesh Stink... I was refering to the furniture assembly and organization... For the record Auntie Stink is the room's designer. She did most of the work painting although I did help. She helped me move the heavy furniture and clean out the junk (as did my mommy) She planned the color scheme and picked out all of the furniture as well as advised me in my attempt to accessorize, which is still in progress. So any design compliments should be directed at her. :)

    I'm glad everyone likes it.

    By Blogger bc, at 9:20 AM  

  • I'm loving it, awesome photo's. Will be checking w/ you later.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 PM  

  • omg...too cute. didn't hear nothin bout no baby showers...but since I missed em all, I will do this one time to make up for it. Ready?

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 AM  

  • The room is adorable. Love the pink and green together. It's no doubt thats a girls bedroom. I went all out with the pink myself. If you haven't already, check ut the pink Graco car seat and stoller at babies r us, I purchased it for my girl and she looks sooo adorable in it. LANA81

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home