As Berry Grows

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

"Daycare"

Ari did very well yesterday with Grammy. She slept most of the time that I was gone, awaking only to eat. I am glad she wasnt too upset or fussy. Grammy had fun taking care of her and I am glad that she is able to. She really wants to have things to do during the day and she is so excited to have her baby.

Arden slept all night last night. Well not quite. But she slept for a long time. She fell asleep at 9 pm and didnt get up again until 3:30 am! Then she went right back to sleep. Was up at 6:30 to eat and went back to sleep until 10! It was a good morning for me because I could get dressed and shower with no worries about her crying.

So far she has been a very good baby. She very rarely cries. Actually this past Sunday afternoon/evening was the only day that she has truly been fussy. I'm not sure what her problem was, but she has since been fine.

Ok I am off to go home to get my little one! YAY!!!

1 Comments:

  • YAY! im can imagine how you feel - going home to your baby! As the auntie I am feeling some of that myself. (This is going to make for an even suck-ier social life.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home