As Berry Grows

Monday, April 03, 2006

Back to School

Well today is my first day away from my baby girl. I had to return to school today. :( I cant say that I am glad to be back. I miss Arden already and I have only been gone from her for a little more than an hour! I know she is in good hands. Grammy is keeping her and Auntie C took the day off from work to assist. I hope she doesnt give them a hard time. She was fussy all day yesterday. Maybe she sensed my imminent absence. Shes still so little that she hasnt mastered (or even slightly grasped) the ideas of self soothing or sucking a pacifier for comfort. I wonder what she will do today in my absence.

The good news is that I only have 1 1/2 weeks of school left so I wont have to leave her for long. The other good thing is that I only have long days away from her on Monday when I am at school from 10-3. But on Wed and Fri I only have one class and on Tues and Thurs I am there from 11-2. So it shouldnt be too bad.

I'll update you on how the little one does on her first day of daycare. But I can already tell you that mommy is sad to have to leave her baby girl. :( Oh well I'll get over it just as she will have to. We'll be ok....... I still dont want to be in this dreaded school though.

2 Comments:

  • I remember the first time I had to leave Kayla w/ a sitter. I think I called the poor lady alll day long and Kayla was fine... Just imagine the first day going to the sitter, first day of pre-school, first day of kindergarten... awwwwwwwwwwww

    How do I email u off your blog?

    By Blogger Resilient, at 9:25 PM  

  • i think you are blessed to have a flexible schedule and to be able to have family help u out. you will only spend hours away from her now - so count your blessings! AND you dont have to pump at work or in the public bathroom or somewhere humiliating. u have been dealt a good hand... hope u make the best of it

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home