As Berry Grows

Friday, March 10, 2006

The BIG Day

Well all of my attempts have been futile. All the teas and acupuncture and coaxing and begging have not made Arden want to come out. I kind of feel bad because I am rushing her. She does technically have another week to go. But I am on a time constraint and I need her to go now.

So the doctor has agreed to induce me tomorrow at 7am. Hopefully sometime in the afternoon I will be holding my sweet baby girl. :) So everyone please send out your prayers for me and Arden because I know that neither of us is going to enjoy this pitocin induction very much. I just hope that she tolerates it well enough for her to be delivered naturally and not to require a c-section.

I guess I will post her 39 week stats since that is where she will be tomorrow.

At this point, Arden is ready for life outside of the womb. She actively practices sucking and breathing reflexes.

Not much else to be said. The next post from me will hopefully be a picture of the little princess.

2 Comments:

  • How exciting!!!! Get lots of rest and be strong. We're praying for you! Can't wait to see pics of the little angel. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:06 PM  

  • I'll be praying for you. God bless!

    -shannon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home