As Berry Grows

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Arden's First Outings

I have had a terrible case if cabin fever these past two weeks. I havent stayed in the house this long since ....... I cant even remember a time. Everyone has been keeping me tied down to my bed. They barely let me walk to the bathroom on my own LOL.

Well Arden and I finally were able to make an escape this weekend. Auntie Cree got married this weekend so of course I needed something to wear. I wanted to get out to the mall to try to find something flattering on Friday. Mommy decided to chaperone me since they still wont let me drive! Somehow we found our way to Bloomindales. Arden's first shopping trip was at Bloomies. I may be setting myself up for disaster when she is older. If she shops at Bloomies at 2 weeks I can only imagine how expensive her taste will be at 15! LOL. At any rate. We stayed there for hours and tried on lots of dressed only to decide that I would try to make one of my old dresses at home work. It was a good outing for me though although I did get quite tired by the time we left.

On Saturday we went to the wedding. It was very nice. Ari was dressed like a princess. She had on a pretty yellow eyelet dress from The Children's Place that Auntie Akiba bought her, which was paired with a cream ruffled cardigan. Too cute! Both pieces were way too big for her tiny frame but she still looked very pretty. She got to meet a lot of new friends and everyone was so struck by how beautiful she is. I know I may be biased but I must say that she is a very pretty newborn!

Anyway, here are some pics of us at the wedding. I am so glad I got to get out. I only have one more week at home then I will have to return to school. I am not looking forward to that.





3 Comments:

  • I am kidnapping her. Hmmph. When she needs a diaper change, I'll bring her back.

    By Blogger C-dot, at 1:24 PM  

  • Aww she is the cutest thing.....

    By Blogger Ms.Honey, at 11:51 AM  

  • look at that pumpkin! i love baby arden!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home