As Berry Grows

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Playing Catch Up With Pictures!!

Ok I have 3 months of pictures that I didn't ever post. I had 400 on my camera!! Finally I have my new computer so I can post some. Obviously I can't post them all, but I will post a sampling from this summer so you all can see a little of what you missed! Enjoy!

THREE MONTHS


Arden with her Aunties


In the bumbo chair




1st Ponytails


With Auntie Shab


My 3 month t shirt!


More ponytails :)


4 generations


FOUR MONTHS


Me and Teddy






Teething


Me and Mommy in our matching Strawberry shirts


Auntie C and me





Me and my friend Bobby


My first dip in the pool!


Ari and Mommy poolside












With Uncle Alfred


1st beach trip


Me and Auntie Tai


FIVE MONTHS


Arden the Coast Guard!


Me and Grammy


Me, Cousin Avery and brand new Cousin Anderson


Auntie Kiba, Anderson, Avery, Me and Mommy




Uma and her grandbabies




Yin and Yang :)












My toes are tasty!






Uncle Jason got me this pretty dress from Mexico



THE END..... FOR NOW!

5 Comments:

  • Awww!! I love all the pictures. She is growing up so fast!

    By Blogger Cool AC, at 11:43 AM  

  • I love the last picture. She seems to say "More fun pictures on the way of the exploits of mommy and me!" Thanks bri

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 AM  

  • I wish I had started doing this when my darling baby was a little little one. She's amazed even now when I show her pictures of herself-doesn't even know its her!

    By Blogger sunshine, at 2:49 PM  

  • I Love baby arden so much

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 AM  

  • She is getting sooo big and she is soooo photogenic

    By Blogger Ms.Honey, at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home