As Berry Grows

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Watch Out World!

FINALLY ARDEN HAS CRAWLED FORWARD!! Well actually it is a crawl/lunge type thing, but whatever, she is propelling forward. Even Auntie C, a.k.a. Oon, had to admit that she was doing it (although she still had to criticize her mechanics LOL). It was really cute to see her scrambling around on the floor. She went forward yesterday. Last night she was really hyped! I guess it was pure excitement from her newly acquired skill.

What else is new??? Well not much. Ardens first Thanksgiving was nice. She ate sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and string beans from my plate. She loved it. I even let her have a taste of apple pie and banana pudding. (just a teeny bit). She seemed to enjoy the holiday so that was good. Um I dont think there is much else to report other than the fact that her teeth are well on their way to being fully in (and she likes to bite mommy ... yeah not cool!) But the teeth are coming in a "V" shape! they say it is normal and they straighten themselves out as they come it. I would hate to have her fitted for baby braces LOL.

Well here are the pics. Shes 8 months now (well 8.5). Enjoy! (I'll even throw in a few of our Christmas pics!)






















































2 Comments:

  • What adorable pics! It's such a exciting time when kids start moving around on there own.

    My Kids Furniture

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 AM  

  • Ohhhhh my goodness!!! 8.5 mths, where did the time go??? She is beautiful!! And those cheeks... yum yum yum!!! Thanks for the comment, Mr. Jayden will be 3 mths exactly on the 12th..He's growing soo fast, I can't begin to imagine him at 8.5 mths... Wow... Stay in touch!!

    By Blogger Resilient, at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home