As Berry Grows

Saturday, June 30, 2007

SO BUSY

That title applies to both me and Arden. I have been overtaken by bar study, hence the lack of the monthly update. Only 3 weeks to go!! Oh My Goodness I am soooooo not ready. So I have been running around like a crazy woman with books in hand and have made literally thousands of flashcards... please pray for me!

Arden is busy, busy, busy. She is soooooooooooo smart! I love watching her grow and hate that I am missing so much by being gone to study so much. She loves music (still) and dances and sings all of the time. I told you guys when she was still inside that she was a dancer and I think my prediction was right. She absolutely loves music and even claps on beat!

She is a verbal genius (ok maybe that is taking it kind of far LOL). But she is talking up a storm. Every waking minute she is talking and even talks herself to sleep. She is quite the chatterbox just like her mama.

Well I dont really have much time to type so I will just post some pics. She is 15 1/2 months old now!


14 Months















15 Months


































3 Comments:

  • omg she is SOO precious!

    By Blogger Nikita T. Mitchell, at 1:50 PM  

  • She has grown to be toooo adorable and precious! Good luck on the bar....

    By Blogger Resilient, at 12:45 AM  

  • I know you are wayyyy busy. But, when you get a chance, I posted one of the videos of the kids at Azizah's house and a pic of Arden and Adam. It was great to see you both. Hope you girls are well.

    By Blogger KA, at 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home